Sunday, April 4, 2021
Friday, January 1, 2021
Friday, December 25, 2020
Thursday, November 26, 2020
Monday, September 7, 2020
Friday, August 21, 2020
If you have a FEVER or have had one in the last 48 HOURS, COUGH or SHORTNESS OF BREATH and/or have TRAVELED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS, please call our office at (248) 267-5050, option 7 to reschedule your appointment. You must be symptom free for 14 days in order to be seen.
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Saturday, July 4, 2020
Thursday, May 28, 2020
- Currently most patients are being seen via Telemedicine
- Those that absolutely need to be seen in person or have testing done are being seen in the office. Those patients that are being we are screening on the phone prior to coming in and again before they are roomed
- We are rooming patients immediately upon arrival
- We are asking that only patients come into the exam room, asking anyone accompanying them to wait in the car
- After each patient is walked back, roomed and seen the following cleaning process takes place:
- BP cuff fully wiped down with Disinfectant Hospital Grade Sani Wipe, sits for 3-5 mins. to dry
- Exam table wiped down with Disinfectant Hospital Grade Sani Wipe, sits for 3-5 mins. to dry
- Door handles (waiting rooms, exam rooms) wiped down with Disinfectant Hospital Grade Sani Wipe, sits for 3-5 mins. to dry
- Sink handles wiped down with Disinfectant Hospital Grade Sani Wipe, sits for 3-5 mins. to dry
- Chairs and hand rails wiped down with Disinfectant Hospital Grade Sani Wipe, sits for 3-5 mins. to dry
- Employees wear masks and will provide patients with one at the front desk if they don’t have one to prevent spread of any germs
- UnaSource is trying to become a COVID-free facility.
- Provider rules for returning to work:
- Providers who become sick (have COVID proven or suspected) are able to return to work at 7 days after the onset of symptoms, although this must include at least 3 days of an asymptomatic interval.
- Providers who are rounding on a COVID unit actively seeing COVID patients will need to stay away from the office for 1 week.
- Our “well” providers who were simply in the hospital (without direct COVID exposure) may not need 1 week of quarantine but we will continue this for now.
- These guidelines will be updated or changed based on guidelines from the CDC and other government agencies.
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
MICHIGAN HEART GROUP WILL NOW OFFER TELEMEDICINE SERVICES TO SAFELY PROVIDE YOU WITH THE CARE YOU NEED
As a valued member of our Michigan Heart Group patient community, we appreciate the trust you place in us and want to inform you about how we are addressing the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We are closely monitoring events in our local community and continuously updating our policies and protocols as a result of new information. Please know that our office is following all recommended guidance from public health authorities, including best practices for hygiene, infection control and medical professional team health. We feel confident in our ability to continue seeing patients and providing the quality care that you have come to expect and deserve. Our highest priority is to keep all of our patients and staff as safe as possible.
In order to provide care for our patients who are unable to be seen face-to-face, we now offer scheduled virtual video visit with your physician or extender. Since you are already on the portal it is as easy as phone call to the office to arrange for one of these video visits. We have staff who can walk you through a few easy steps. We are also offering On-Demand video visits with select providers at various time during the day. This type of visit is available using your Follow My Health app on your phone or iPad.