WHY YOU SHOULD SIGN UP FOR THE PATIENT
PORTAL AT MICHIGAN HEART GROUP
· 24/7 accessibility to medical records and important health information form any computer or smart phone
· Quicker test results online
· You now have the ability to email the office securely for:
§ Direct messaging to your physician
§ Appointment requests
§ Prescription refill requests
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR THE PATIENT PORTAL AT
MICHIGAN HEART GROUP
· Go to www.mhgpc.com
· Click the link on the left hand side of the page that says “Patient Portal”
· Click “Create an Account”
· Fill in the necessary account information
· You will be directed to page called “Select a Log-in Method”. Click on the logo..........
· Create a Username and Password and enter in your email address. Click “continue”
**Write your username down somewhere secure, if lost we cannot
· You will be directed to a page that says, “Request Connection to Healthcare Organization”. Type in the zip code 48098 and hit enter, and then select “Connect” next to Michigan Heart Group.
· Click on the “Next” button where you will be directed to ta page that says, “Sign Release of Information Authorization”. Select “I Accept”.
· Once your account has been matched with your health record at our office you will receive an email notification, then you are ready to use the portal and view all of your information.